What information do we collect?
Personal information input into the website when you sign up for an account or our newsletter is stored safely. Data such as a name, address, telephone number, email address, and financial information may be saved. Browsing data may also be collected including the IP address, type of web browser used, and the products you view.
How do we use information?
All personal details are stored in accordance with the Information Commissioner’s Office. The data can be used to;
– Speed up processing and fulfilling orders. In some cases the details may need to be given to third party businesses to help with fulfilment, including couriers. The data supplied to these businesses cannot be used for any other purposes than completing the order.
– Enable us to provide marketing services and customer services when you provide permission for us to do so. On some occasions data may be given to external businesses to help us with marketing.
– To improve the quality of our service through updates, research, and troubleshooting.
What are your rights?
When registering an account, completing an order, or signing up for a newsletter you will be asked to confirm whether you want to receive marketing materials. It is your right to accept or decline as you see fit. If you do accept you can unsubscribe at any time to receive no more messages.
At any time you can ask us for a copy of the data we have about you. This right is detailed in the Data Protection Act 1998.
– Save information so it does not have to be input repeatedly, particularly in your shopping cart
– For research purposes including tracking website traffic
– To deliver relevant advertising
Cookie settings can be adjusted by changing the settings on your browser. If you disable cookies it may affect the experience you have on our website.